VirtualBox (Oracle VM VirtualBox) is an advanced virtualization software that supports the creation and management of guest virtual machines. With this software, you can install a number of host operating systems just in a single machine. In other words, you can easily install and execute the “extra” operating system inside the “main” operating system. Thus, all the changes that occur in virtual systems do not at all affect the main system. It certainly helps administrators, debuggers, or even application developers, to test their apps whether they are working properly or not. VirtualBox is a complete solution for virtualization of multiple operating systems on a single machine. It’s like simulating a physical computer seamlessly without having to lose the existing system and Applications. You can customize your hardware requirements including storage space, memory, screen size, network card, security and more. Oracle VM VirtualBox is similar to VMware, it supports Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and Windows all editions.
- Creation and management of virtual machines
- Install a number of host operating systems
- Simple, intuitive, and extremely easy-to-use
- Supports Linux, Mac OS X, Windows & Solaris
- Virtualization of macOS on Apple hardware
- And so much more.
What’s New in Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.2.8:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions) or Mac OS X or Linux (x86 or x64)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/Activate:
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)
- Install Extension Pack and SDK if needed
VirtualBox 5.2.8 Plus Extension Pack (All Platforms)
Download Links – 495.1 MB
VirtualBox 5.2.8 (Direct/Home Page)
Download Links – 495.1 MB (Total)