Screenpresso Pro is an easy to use yet powerful screen recording software that allows you to easily take screenshots to any region of your screen. The program allows you to capture and record your screen in several ways: active window, user selected area, full screen, and even scrolling captures. Screenpresso is a seemingly simple screen capturing tool but rich of features. It supports all image formats, supports drag and drop, allows to save video as GIF file, and enables you to work on captured images.
Screenpresso Pro provides you a simple screen recording tool with built-in image editor, and sharing options. Screenpresso captures almost anything you can see on your desktop. You can capture documents, reports, presentations, demos, tutorials, and more.
- Add mirror reflection, rotation & watermark
- Adds image watermark on the output video
- Built-in simple vector-based image editor
- Capture region, window and entire screen
- Image and image effects (shadows, borders, etc.)
- One-click screen capture with keyboard shortcut
- Perform any actions after taking screenshots
- Zoom and automate resizing on every capture
- Resize bunch of images with easy (One click)
- Intuitive, very easy to use, and much more.
What’s new in Screenpresso 1.7.2:
- Fixed many issue during video recording
- New context menu command line item
- New install and activate via command line
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM (Memory)
- 60 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET framework 4
How to install and Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)
- Launch the program and click “Work Offline”
- Click “Enter Activation Key” and use the key#
- Always block the program in your firewall!
Screenpresso Pro 18.104.22.168 Full Version
Download Links – 6.7 MB