NetBalancer is a great tool that serves as network analyzer, network controller and network monitoring tool. By using NetBalancer, you will easily to control the use of networks such as determining the priority of an application network access, limiting speed, set up security, block access and others. It show the details of the use of the networks separately and also as a whole (full traffic), and enables you to control, browse and do any internet activity comfortably as well as control internet traffic (upload and download) with priorities and rules.
NetBalancer is a smart and advanced network traffic controller that lets you analyze, view, and manage network priorities and time based rules. You can set advanced rules and filters, edit network priorities for running processes, analyze and view real-time traffic data, and statistics as well as charts overy any period of time.
- Control every aspect of the traffic
- Set download and upload network limit
- Manage network priorities and limits
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- View detailed statistics and data usage
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Supports command line and web APIs
- Sync your computers Service and control
- Password protect settings and priorities
- Show all download and upload speeds
- Support for IPv6 (rules and filters)
- View network traffic charts and stats
- Encrypt web traffic and communications
- And so much more.
What’s new in NetBalancer 9.12.1:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.0 GHz processor (Pentium)
- 512 MB RAM (Memory)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 display
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Cracked to installdir#
- #Dir / folder where the program is installed
- Always block the program in your firewall!
NetBalancer 9.12.1 Build 1496 Full Crack
Download Links – 7.5 MB