MemTest86 Pro Edition is here! – MemTest86 is a powerful memory stress test software programs, designed to check the functionality of Random Access Memory (RAM). MemTest86 Pro helps you diagnose and finding intermittent memory errors, it verifies that the RAM will accept and properly maintain the arbitrary patterns data is written to it, that there are no conflict between the memory address, and that there are no errors where different bits of memory interact.
Memtest86 Pro is the leading memory testing tool, can be used to diagnose and determine whether the installed memory works well and without problems. There are many tools and approaches that can be used for memory testing. However, many tests just throw some patterns at memory without much thought or knowledge of memory architecture, or how best faults can be detected. By using this tool, you can easily to diagnose the state of the working state the existing memory modules appropriately, effectively, quickly and easily.
- Boots from a USB flash drive or CD, and more.
- Comprehensive algorithms and test patterns
- Diagnose RAM through thirteen different tests
- Full test automation RAM benchmark graphs
- Support for DDR3, DDR4, XMP, UEFI, ECC RAM, etc.
- Supports all system/DOS (even all editions)
- And much more.
What’s new in MemTest86 v7 Pro:
- New 64-bit, SIMD, Row hammer tests
- New double-sided random data patterns
- New parameter to disable multiprocessor
- New support run in Parallel CPU mode
- New support for PXE network boot
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
- CD or USB flash drive
- Mouse and/or keyboard
- 30 MB free hard disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Unpack then burn the disc image#
- #Use USB flash drive or CD discs
- Boot, and use the program, that’s it
MemTest86 7.5 Pro Edition Full Version
Download links – 24.4 MB