MathType is a powerful interactive editor for mathematical equations that enables the creation of mathematical notation for web pages, word processing and other documents. The program is comes with an intuitive and full graphical WYSIWYG environment. It supports copying to and pasting from any of these markup languages. MathType supports equation numbering and formatting equations, copying and pasting HTML tags, and more. In addition, it also supports the math markup languages TeX, LaTeX and MathML.
MathType is an additional software that allows the creation of mathematical notation (both symbol or equation) for some desktops and web applications. It integrates with some writing apps like Microsoft office, OpenOffice, and more., both in Microsoft Windows as well as Apple Macintosh. By default, Microsoft and Apple provides a scaled-down version of MathType in their products.
- Create any equations and insert symbols
- Document markup languages equations
- Equations can be converted to and from LaTeX
- Support for other applications, and more.
- Supports copying to and pasting any languages
- Supports equation numbering and formatting
- Supports Microsoft Office and OpenOffice
- Supports mouse, keyboard, touch, and pen
- Supports TeX, LaTeX as well as MathML
- Supports the math markup languages
- And so much more.
What’s new in MathType 6.9:
- Supports for Windows 8 – Windows 10
- Supports Microsoft Office 2013 – 2016
- New Supports Applications and Websites
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- Microsoft Office 2003
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)#
- #Use given Keygen to generate license keys
- Never let the program to apply any updates
MathType 6.9c (61) Full Keygen
Download Links – 10.5 MB