Guitar Pro is an advanced tablature and musical scores application that allows guitarists to enjoy viewing, playing, and writing tablature easily. The program is initially designed as a tablature editor, but has since evolved into a full-fledged score writer including support for many musical instruments, including guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments. With Guitar Pro Full Version you can create backing tracks and export them to MIDI, to practice with other instruments.
Guitar Pro is one of the most powerful and intuitive tablature editor with built-in musical scores, MIDI-editor, a player, a plotter of chords, a metronome and other tools for guitarists and musicians. Guitar Pro 7 supports all instruments from 4 to 8 strings, includes editing support for many other instruments and other interactive tools to support every musician’s practice.
- Advanced tablature and musical scores
- Designed for guitar, bass, and instruments
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling option
- Paper Printings (monotrack or multitrack)
- Powerful and ease-to-use chord diagram editor
- Screen display adjusts to your preferences
- Supports multitrack and monotrack display
- View and listen to a large number of scales
- And so much more.
What’s new in Guitar Pro 7:
- New easy-to-use User Interface
- New notation symbols & piano grad
- New powerful audio-export formats
- New Parametric equalization track
- New musical notation elements
- New pedal effects and instruments
- Thousands of downloadable scores
- New complete mixing table, and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB free disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Extract and install the program (run Setup)
- No Crack or License Key reqiured, just install
- Always block the program in your firewall!
Guitar Pro 7.0.8 Build 1042 Full Version
Download Links – 33.5 MB / 871.0 MB